As members of this organization we believe in:
Perceived as that engine that inspires to give without expecting to receive and that manifests itself through action. It is that energy that transforms the conception of serving as an imposed task, in an attitude that awakens from the conscience and emanates from the heart.
IN GOD WE TRUST
We believe In ourselves and in the project we do.
Correspondence that must exist between the way you think, talk and act.
These ethical concepts are the pillars of the philosophy of Papa Jaime (Be-Do-Have Paradigm), underpin our corporate culture and are the basis of the training we impart to our children.
To achieve our MISSION We work based on the following GUIDING PRINCIPLES that constitute our strategic paths as an organization:
- Do not give them the fish, teach them how to fish. Orientated formative self-management generates people with commitment, discipline and responsibility.
- The best interests of the child must prevail in all our actions.
- Good treatment guarantees children with the capacity to replicate values and norms in their future social role.
- Forgiveness understood as remembering without pain, on the way to personal growth.
- The co-responsibility family-society-state to guarantee the rights of children.
- Consciousness about the order Be, Do, Have.